Friday, August 9, 2013

New Logo and Upcoming Posts

Here is a look into a few upcoming posts that will be sure to peak your suburban interest.  As always, follow me on Twitter (@postgradin and @sdkluber), my new Facebook page.

If you have writing requests, contact me at my email, postgradinsuburbia@gmail.com.

 

Bars

Black Door Pub, Aurora
Rizzo's, Naperville
Beehive Tavern, St. Charles
Evenflow Music and Spirits, Geneva
River Rockhouse, St. Charles 
Midtown Pub and Grill, Aurora
Ballydoyles, Aurora
Cadillac Ranch, Bartlett

 

Coffeeshops

Arcedium Coffeehouse, St. Charles
My Starbucks Addiction
The Last Remaining Caribous, and a Look at the Future of Pete's

Furthermore, I look forward to a change of content and design, as I develop my Dreamweaver skills.

All links posted are to twitter or facebook accounts, and are the rights of the respectful owners.  


No comments:

Post a Comment